For someone who enjoys talking and writing about herself and her life, I sure have a hard time figuring out what to put in these “About” spaces. It always comes off lame. Or concieted, though I suppose blogging about your life in and of itself is conceited, to a certain degree.
Here are the basics:
- I’m 23
- I’m married to a wicked hot guy.
- I have the cutest little preschooler in all the universe.
- I live in the best state in New England (and New England is probably one of the best places in the world).
- I have a bachelor’s in Secondary Education/English, but it’s unclear at this point if I’ll ever actually use that degree.
- I work with kids who have special needs and they rock my socks.
- I’ve lived a life where I’ve been exceptionally lucky to be surrounded almost entirely by loving, positive people. And I think that’s great.
- I frequently start projects that don’t get finished, but this whole blogging thing, I’ve been doing it for a while.